SAT Math Boot Camp 9-12 (Online)
Students prepare for the mathematics sections of the SAT.
- Heart of Algebra Review
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis Review
- Passport to Advanced Math Review
- Geometry, Trigonometry, and Complex Numbers Review
- Multiple Choice Math Questions
- Student Produced Response Questions
The enrollment limit is 12 students.
Class time is used for instruction, discussion, and exploration of strategies and tactics. Students complete readings and practice tests outside of class.
- Students must have a device with a microphone and a camera
- A device with a keyboard is recommended, but optional
- Students must have access to a printer
- Students must have a reliable internet connection
- In order to participate in the online version of the class, families will need to order a copy of the course textbook from Amazon (https://smile.amazon.com/dp/1457312190) or any other retailer of their choice.
SAT Math Boot Camp 9-12 (Online) Classes
||04/23 - 05/28
||03/26 - 04/30